Bot Acid Foundry Bot Acid Foundry

love it

this song is great its what keeps me going in cadd class(the most boring course on the face of the earth) 5/5x4(yay voting power) 10/10

FYAT Rave FYAT Rave

O_O

hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im buff now!

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Exelently awesome!

this is great kinda reminds me of one of those diablo 2 cut scenes only more epic hope you win

Gravey responds:

I used to play Diablo 2 back when it was actually still fun. I kinda miss that game in a weird sorta way. Makes me smile that you referenced it when listening to my song. Very cool.

-Gravey-

Atomic Amnesia Atomic Amnesia

Great!

i personaly loved this song it loops very well. Not realy the kind of song you would just sit there listening to unless your like me and like listening to music and pondering. The violin and bass work very well together along side the kick. Never would have thought of using the bass as the main instrument, very nice style.

Kudos to you my freind keep up the great work

Abyss - F-777 Abyss - F-777

!!@^%!@%U*#&&@&#%&#

you are the chuck noris of song writers!!!

Abyss 2 - F-777 Abyss 2 - F-777

HOLYF*CKINGSH*TBALLS

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/5 100000000000000/10(unfortunatly it cant go that high

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

AWSOME

I LOVE YOR WORK. ur the best at music and stuff i have 25% of ur songs there the best and so are you and i like the upbeat acid techno dance thing verry much and dont stop making stuff i liek them lots

Jib Jig Orchestrated(DEMO) Jib Jig Orchestrated(DEMO)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

the thunderstorm is great im making a pirate movie and this song is perfect congrats u did a god job keep up the good tunes